PLASTERBOARD HANDLING SOLUTIONS
NEW GENERATION PANEL LIFTER
MAX. LOADING WEIGHT : 65 KG (143 LBS)
MAX. LIFTING HEIGHT : 3.60 M (11.81 FT)
APPROVED BY VERITAS – Report N° 628 8214-1
PATENTED – With 3 patents
MSD – To Prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders
Can lift plasterboard in horizontal and angled position.
CEILING INSTALLATION SLOPING CEILING INSTALLATION
Ergonomic design with bi-material handle to angle the top rack easily.
3 wheels including 2 wheels with brake.
Innovative braking system with 2 handles to lower the board quickly under control.
Main brake Security brake
The EDMAPLAC® 360 development has been studied to avoid musculoskeletal disorders thanks to its rack and pinion system which allows to lift plasterboards with less effort than other panel lifters.
It also can be used automatically thanks to power drill assistance.
Rack and pinion system to lift board without any effort
Let your power drill lift the plasterboard
No noise while lifting on job sites unlike the winch of competitor models.
In conformity with European directive “MACHINERY” - 2006/42/CE. Approved by the VERITAS conformity report # 628 8214-1.
- Maximum loading weight : 65 kg (143 Lbs)
- Maximum board dimensions : 1.20 x 3.60 m (3.94 x 11.81 Ft)
- Maximum height : 3.60 m (11.81 Ft)
- Minimum height: 166 cm (5.45 Ft)
- Board loading height : 89 cm (2.92 Ft)
- Maximum wheelbase width in working position : 115 cm (3.77 Ft)
- Total gross weight: 39 kg (86 Lbs)