Plasterboard handling solutions
MAXIMUM LOAD : 175 LBS (80 KG)
MAXIMUM HEIGHT WITH EXTENSION : 14.76 FT (4.50 M)
MAXIMUM HEIGHT IN VERTICAL POSITION WITH 8.20 FT (2.50 M) HEIGHT PANEL : 20.51 FT (6.25 M)
To lift plasterboard in every positions : horizontal (ceiling installation), angled (sloping ceiling installation) and vertical (wall installation).
Ergonomic design with bi-material handle to tilt the top rack up to vertical position.
Tool carrier wooden board included.
Easy to pass through doorway thanks to its foldable feet.
3 wheels including 2 wheels with brake.
Innovative braking system with 2 handles (main brake + safety brake) to lower the panel quickly under control.
Automatic operation thanks to power drill assistance.
Its rack and pinion system allows to lift plasterboards with less effort than other panel lifters.
No noise while lifting on job sites.
In conformity with European directive "MACHINERY"-2006/42/CE.
Approved by the VERITAS conformity report# 628 8214-1.
- Maximum board dimensions : 4 x 14 Ft (1.20 x 4.20 m)
- Minimum board dimensions : 0.49 x 1.97 Ft (0.15 x 0.60 m)
- Maximum height with extension part : 14.76 Ft (4.50 m)
- Maximum height without extension part : 11.48 Ft (3.50 m)
- Minimum height : 5.28 Ft (161 cm)
- Maximum height for vertical lifting with 8.20 Ft (2.50 m) height board : 20.51 Ft (6.25 m)
- Board loading height without extension part : 2.76 Ft (84 cm)
- Minimum width in moving/storage position : 243/4'' (63 cm)
- Total gross weight : 117 lbs (53 kg)